Wealth: The Top 1%-ers in the USA

So, when it boils down to it what does it take to become a 1-percenter in the US? You know, one of the elite, the people with power. Power is run by money, isn’t it? So, what does it take to become one of the top 1% that command all the other 99% of the…

Bear Rising Wedge

The Rising Wedge as a price pattern is fairly common and presents in all markets, time frames, & price ranges. Typically a Rising Wedge is presented as either a bearish trend continuation pattern or a reversal pattern depending on the trading environment in the background. Regardless of environment the contracting, narrowing price range outlined by…

Better to Be Old Than Young (and Sorry)?

For once it might seem just a little better if you have greying temples and are a bit hard of hearing these days rather than young and boisterous, raring to go and hit the career ladder, thinking that you’re going to get to the top in one go. According to new statistics released by the…

Goldman Sachs: Net Income Doubles

As the trial of Fabulous Fab gets under way in Manhattan, there is someone that will be hearing the clinking of champagne glasses as they celebrate the doubling in profits of the rogue ( well, we love a scapegoat in the story, even though we all know it can’t be true) trader’s former employer, Goldman Sachs.…

€100,000 for Brexit

Fancy making some easy money? Just go in for the ‘Blueprint for Britain’ competition that is being staged by The Institute for Economic Affairs which is asking participants to provide a 2, 000-word piece on how the UK would be able to leave the EU and get around problems such as fitting into the geopolitical…

High & Tight Flag

The High &Tight Flag is a specialized bullish continuation price pattern. Set up restrictions for the High & Tight means this trade does not happen often but when it presents… it offers a high reward to risk ratio. The pattern is seen as viable with any instrument and using any time frame. As with all…